Chocolate Mint Meringue Cheesecake is our third Valentine's Cheesecake dessert. If the Love of your Life is crazy about Mint Chocolate, this is the perfect dessert! It is just "mint" to say "I Love You!"
Our third Valentines Cheesecake is the perennial favorite chocolate, but this time it is a mint lovers delight! The base is made from chocolate wafer crumbs. Using mint-flavored chocolate chips makes it fast. The topping is a marshmallow crème/egg white meringue!
A word of warning: after baking this cake must be thoroughly chilled before adding the meringue topping - so allow extra time.
Chocolate Mint Meringue Cheesecake
1 cup chocolate wafer crumbs
3 Tbsp margarine, melted
2 Tbsp sugar
24 oz cream cheese, softened
2/3 cup sugar
3 large eggs
1 cup mint chocolate chips, melted
1 tsp Vanilla
3 large egg whites
7 oz (I jar) marshmallow creme
1. Combine crumbs, margarine and sugar; press onto bottom of 9-inch spring-form pan.
2. Bake at 350 degrees F., 10 minutes.
3. Combine cream cheese and sugar at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
4. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
5. Blend in melted mint chocolate and vanilla; pour over crust.
6. Bake at 350 degrees F., 50 minutes.
7. Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan.
9. Beat egg whites until soft peaks form.
10. Gradually add marshmallow creme, beating until stiff peaks form.
11. Carefully spread over top of cheesecake to seal.
12. Bake at 450 degrees F.; 3 to 4 minutes or until lightly browned.
Makes about 8 to 10 servings depending on size of each serving.
Best Pennywise Tip: To help loosen the pan from the cake, carefully slide a knife around the edges.
Happy Valentine’s Day!
If you are:
arranged this special deal that you can get for FREE TODAY!
CLICK THE BANNER BELOW FOR INSTANT ACCESS.
Welcome to Best Pennywise Tips!
Thanks for coming by. We are
currently undergoing a big transition with our website so, please bear with us
as we learn and grow. And talk about a Best Pennywise deal – our website program
has done a million dollar PLUS upgrade – without charging us a single cent! Now
that’s a deal.
Best Pennywise Newsletter (with more tips) and Your Best PennywiseTips! where you can share your tips to save time, money and help others to live frugally.
May 19, 17 04:35 PM
The secret to learning how to attract butterflies to your garden is making your yard more inviting to them.
May 19, 17 04:27 PM
There are so many ways on how to attract bees into your yard or garden, just as there are many good reasons why we need to help save the bees. They are vital to the health of agriculture and
Apr 22, 17 01:04 AM
If you really want to GO Green – that is, be ecologically sound – one of the first things is to learn how to make compost. We all eat, so we all can compost.