Christmas Dessert Recipes are 4 luscious desserts you'll love to serve and share over the holidays. Everyone will ooh and ahh - and you can pretend you spent hours in the kitchen!
Candy Cane Marble, Cherries In Snow,
Chocolate Raspberry Ornaments, Cozy Log Cabin Cheesecake
Candy Cane Marble
1 pound dark chocolate
1 pound white chocolate
30 small peppermint candy canes
1. Put dark chocolate in a microwave bowl and heat on high setting in microwave 2 to 3 minutes or until chocolate is melted and smooth.
2. Stir chocolate about every 30 seconds to make sure lumps are melting.
3. Put white chocolate in microwave bowl and heat like dark chocolate.
4. Put candy canes in a large freezer bag. Using a rolling pin break the candy canes into different size pieces.
5. Place half the crushed candy canes in a strainer and shake small crumbs into dark chocolate.
6. Place the remaining crushed candy into strainer and shake crumbs into white chocolate.
7. Line a 9X9 baking pan with heavy aluminum foil.
8. Spread dark chocolate out into bottom of pan.
9. Spread white chocolate over the dark chocolate in pan.
10. Sprinkle the rest of the crushed candy canes over the top.
Cover and refrigerate for about 2 hours. When hardened break up pieces of candy by dropping chocolate in foil straight down on the counter.
Cherries In Snow
1 can cherry pie filling
1 small jar of green Maraschino cherries
1 small package chopped pecans
1/2 bag of miniature marshmallows
1 container of whip topping, thawed
1. Place cherry pie filling in a mixing bowl.
2. Mix in green Maraschino cherries.
3. Add pecans and marshmallows.
4. Fold in whip topping being sure to mix well so all ingredients are incorporated together.
5. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Christmas Dessert Recipes
Chocolate Raspberry Ornaments
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
15 vanilla wafers with creme, crushed
1/3 cup seedless raspberry jam
Finely chopped toasted almonds
1. Melt chocolate chips until completely melted and smooth. Allow to cool slightly.
2. Place cream cheese and raspberry jam in a large mixing bowl. Mix well. Pour melted chocolate over cream cheese mixture and mix together until very smooth.
3. Fold in vanilla wafer crumbs being sure to cover all the crumbs with the chocolate mixture.
4. Refrigerate 3 to 4 hours or until chocolate is firm.
5. Once firm, shape chocolate mixture into balls.
6. Roll half the candy balls in the toasted almonds and the other half in the toasted coconut.
Store in the refrigerator to keep them from becoming too soft.
Christmas Dessert Recipes -
Cozy Log Cabin Cheesecake
2 (8 oz. pks) fat-free cream cheese
1 (4 oz. pk) sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
2/3 C. non-fat, dry, milk powder
1 C. sugar-free maple syrup
1 C. lite whipped topping
1 (6 oz.) graham cracker pie crust
1 tsp. coconut extract
2 T flaked coconut
2 T chopped pecans
1. Bring cream cheese and whipped topping to room temperature.
2. In a large bowl, add pudding mix, milk powder, maple syrup. Mix well.
3. Add and blend 1/4 cup whipped topping. Spread evenly in pie crust and refrigerate.
4. In a small bowl, combine remaining whipped topping and coconut extract. Mix well and spread on top of cream cheese filling.
Sprinkle top with coconut flakes and pecans. Refrigerate over-night or at least 3 hours.
If you are:
arranged this special deal that you can get for FREE TODAY!
CLICK THE BANNER BELOW FOR INSTANT ACCESS.
Welcome to Best Pennywise Tips!
Thanks for coming by. We are
currently undergoing a big transition with our website so, please bear with us
as we learn and grow. And talk about a Best Pennywise deal – our website program
has done a million dollar PLUS upgrade – without charging us a single cent! Now
that’s a deal.
Best Pennywise Newsletter (with more tips) and Your Best PennywiseTips! where you can share your tips to save time, money and help others to live frugally.
May 19, 17 04:35 PM
The secret to learning how to attract butterflies to your garden is making your yard more inviting to them.
May 19, 17 04:27 PM
There are so many ways on how to attract bees into your yard or garden, just as there are many good reasons why we need to help save the bees. They are vital to the health of agriculture and
Apr 22, 17 01:04 AM
If you really want to GO Green – that is, be ecologically sound – one of the first things is to learn how to make compost. We all eat, so we all can compost.