You might want to try Halloween Black Bat Wings Dinner if you’re looking for an outstanding scary Halloween dinner surprise that will bring out all the shrieks and laughter.
Surprise your family this Halloween. While preparing dinner, take a cue from the witches in William Shakespeare’s MacBeth by repeating, “Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn, and cauldron bubble."
Continue by saying something like “Eye of newt, and wing of bat . . .” as you place your Halloween Black Bat Wings dinner on the table.
Obviously you don’t want to feed your family real Bat Wings. However, you can make a pretty good fake Bat Wing by using chicken wings. This appetizer can be as tame, creepy speaking, as you like or you can ramp it up and make it spookier, too.
Please Note: these will be messy if you use the food coloring. If you leave it out, the wings won’t be as black…but neither will be your family’s mouths and fingers.
1/4 cup oyster sauce
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup black bean sauce
1 cup soy sauce
1 tablespoon black gel food coloring (optional)
20 whole chicken wings with the tips intact
1. Start the sauce for the Bat Wings by combining all of the ingredients except the chicken wings in a medium bowl. Whisk these together until they are well-combined. Separate 1/3 of the sauce mixture and set it aside.
2. Put all of the chicken wings into a large (at least gallon size or larger) plastic zip top bag. Pour in the remaining soy sauce mixture and then ensure the bag is properly sealed. Massage the wings, turning the bag over and over, until the wings are thoroughly coated.
3. Place the bag in the refrigerator and allow the meat to marinate for at least 2 hours. Overnight would also be good. While you’re awake, turn and rub the chicken wings every 30 minutes to ensure the sauce coats the wings.
4. When you are ready to prepare the wings, preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
Best Pennywise Tip: Place either parchment paper or aluminum foil on the baking sheet. This will make clean-up a breeze.
5. Take the wings out of the marinade and shake off any excess liquid. Throw the marinade away; this is NOT the time to reuse and recycle.
6. Lay the chicken wings on the lined baking sheet. Try to lay the wings on the baking sheet so the wings are extended somewhat.
7. Bake the wings for 20 to 25 minutes or until the juices run clear when pricked with a fork. Use the soy sauce mixture you reserved to brush on the wings every 10 minutes.
8. Take the wings out of the oven and use the remaining mixture to give the wings a final brush.
9. Move them from the baking sheet to a wire rack to cool slightly.
10. Arrange 2 wings in bat formation on each plate and serve.
If you are:
arranged this special deal that you can get for FREE TODAY!
CLICK THE BANNER BELOW FOR INSTANT ACCESS.
Welcome to Best Pennywise Tips!
Thanks for coming by. We are
currently undergoing a big transition with our website so, please bear with us
as we learn and grow. And talk about a Best Pennywise deal – our website program
has done a million dollar PLUS upgrade – without charging us a single cent! Now
that’s a deal.
Best Pennywise Newsletter (with more tips) and Your Best PennywiseTips! where you can share your tips to save time, money and help others to live frugally.
Jul 22, 17 07:48 PM
Here’s 50 ways to fast cash that you can do right now. These are ways others have made fast cash and you can, too.
May 19, 17 04:35 PM
The secret to learning how to attract butterflies to your garden is making your yard more inviting to them.
May 19, 17 04:27 PM
There are so many ways on how to attract bees into your yard or garden, just as there are many good reasons why we need to help save the bees. They are vital to the health of agriculture and