Oozing Pasta Eyeballs! Sounds yummy, especially for a Halloween dinner that will thrill your family and get them primed with some solid food before they go out trick-or-treating – a meal you’ll love preparing for it’s speed and low cost.
You could have everything pre-made and just waiting for a quick re-heat. You’ll be so busy with kids and costumes, you’ll love this Spooky Halloween fare for your little ghosts and Goblins.
Does your family love pasta? Do you want to offer your family a twist on their favorite meal around Halloween to keep with the holiday theme? This recipe for Oozing Pasta Eyeballs may be just what you’re looking for.
2 pounds ground beef – You could also use ground turkey or pork if you prefer, or a combination of meats
1 – 6 ounce box packaged stuffing mix for chicken
1 cup water
1 jar spaghetti sauce, divided into 1/4 cup for meat and the remainder for the noodles
4 sticks string cheese cut into quarters
Sliced large black olives – Enough for each eyeball to have one slice
1 - 1 pound package your favorite pasta
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. As the oven is heating, mix together the meat, stuffing mix, water, eggs and 1/4 cup spaghetti sauce. Be sure the mixture is well-combined.
3. Pinch off some of the meat mixture and create 16 two-inch meatballs.
4. Push one piece of string cheese into the top of the meatball. Don’t push the cheese entirely into the meatball; you want some of the cheese to show at the top.
5. Place the meatballs onto the baking sheet and place one slice of olive onto the cheese. This will create your “oozing eyeball.”
6. Bake the meatballs for up to 25 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads at least 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
7. While the meatballs are cooking, cook the pasta according to the package directions and heat the rest of the spaghetti sauce.
8. Drain the pasta.
9. To Serve: Place a serving of pasta on a plate. Top the pasta with the heated sauce. Finish the plate off by putting two meatballs in the center of the noodles.
Your family may realize you are preparing spaghetti for dinner during Halloween week, but they most likely won’t be expecting their meatballs to be looking at them.
This Oozing Pasta Eyeballs meal can be a fun alternative to your normal spaghetti and meatball meal.
If you are:
arranged this special deal that you can get for FREE TODAY!
CLICK THE BANNER BELOW FOR INSTANT ACCESS.
Welcome to Best Pennywise Tips!
Thanks for coming by. We are
currently undergoing a big transition with our website so, please bear with us
as we learn and grow. And talk about a Best Pennywise deal – our website program
has done a million dollar PLUS upgrade – without charging us a single cent! Now
that’s a deal.
Best Pennywise Newsletter (with more tips) and Your Best PennywiseTips! where you can share your tips to save time, money and help others to live frugally.
Aug 20, 17 04:00 PM
More of Grandmas household tips from the 1960's that were popular and often shared among homemakers of that era and even earlier. One can guess
Jul 22, 17 07:48 PM
Here’s 50 ways to fast cash that you can do right now. These are ways others have made fast cash and you can, too.
May 19, 17 04:35 PM
The secret to learning how to attract butterflies to your garden is making your yard more inviting to them.