Are you looking for some anti-aging natural remedies for your skin? It might be worthwhile to search among natural products, some right from your fridge.
An anti-aging product which is comprised of natural ingredients can be a much better option. There are several natural remedies available to slow down the process of aging. Not only are anti-aging natural remedies less expensive but they are generally safer compared to the surgery, cosmetic procedures or chemical solutions. Natural remedies are a great option to reduce the aging effects.
Aging is a natural process. Every person wishes to slow down the process of aging through any means. The human skin is quite delicate and hence, sensitive to strong chemicals and cosmetics. Therefore, it is always advisable to use natural remedies to slow down the process.
Generally, anti-aging natural remedies are composed of various natural (of course) ingredients like botanical oils, vitamins and herbal extracts which are essential for restoring the elasticity of the skin and to maintain the softness of the skin which makes you look young.
The herbal extracts or the natural ingredients offer moisture and balance to the skin by cleansing it.
First, evaluate your skin type and physical constitution. If there are any serious problems, consult with a skin technician and/or your medical professional to eliminate any skin problems they need to see. Follow their recommendations also.
Here are some of the more common anti-aging natural remedies and tips:
* Grate a raw coconut, squeeze the coconut shreds, extract milk and apply the milk on the face and let it dry. Rinse it with warm water.
* Mash up a ripe avocado, smooth on your face. Relax and wash off after 15-20 minutes.
* Apply castor oil to soften your skin and eliminate wrinkles.
* Blemishes and aging spots can be removed by applying a few drops of lemon juice on the face. Repeat this often, leaving the lemon juice on for 10 or 15 minutes each time.
* Drink lots of water. You best know the amount that you personally need. If you live in a dry climate (even indoors) or exercise a lot, you may need more than the 6-8 glasses recommended daily.
* Make a paste of sugar cane juice mixed with turmeric powder which is quite effective in controlling wrinkles and preventing the skin from aging.
* To remove the initial signs of anti-aging, cut the core of a pineapple and smooth over your face. Allow your face to dry for 10-15 minutes.
* Certain essential oils act as effective natural remedies for anti-aging. Drops of oils like sandalwood, geranium, rosewood, rose jasmine, neroli, and frankincense are to be taken and mixed with primrose oil or any other oil which can be used as base oil. Always test each product first to avoid allergic reactions on a less sensitive area of skin, like your arm.
* Facial massage is another good natural remedy for anti-aging. Blood circulation is increased by massage which results in tightening of the muscles and tissues. Be gentle!
* Mash a few seedless grapes (some people recommend Green Thompson seedless grapes) and then gently smooth on the skin. Leave it for 20 minutes and then rinse it with warm water.
* Vitamin E oil or cod liver oil is to be applied daily to the skin. The aging spots shall fade.
* Intake of fruits and vegetables should be increased in your diet. There are some fruits and vegetables which help in preventing aging.
Choose from among vitamin and nutrient rich food like:
With a focus on your own personal health (lots of vitamin rich food, fresh clean water, with healthy outdoor exercise, the cause for concern about aging is lessened.
Add in some effective anti-aging natural remedies that are readily available, for a low cost, and you’re set to look your beautiful best!
Like this Tip? Why not share it? Or Save it to your Facebook page so you don't lose it! Thanks!
Welcome to Best Pennywise Tips!
Thanks for coming by. We are
currently undergoing a big transition with our website so, please bear with us
as we learn and grow.
Best Pennywise Newsletter (with more tips) and Your Best PennywiseTips! where you can share your tips to save time, money and help others to live frugally.
Jul 28, 18 01:45 AM
Have you found yourself thinking that small healthy changes won’t make much difference? Easier? Sure. Effective? No.
Jul 27, 18 02:14 AM
Lots of tips, recipes, games, and fun ideas in our Holiday Tips Index. Go ahead and make your holidays more fun for all your family and friends. Some of these can turn into pennywise gifts you'll be p…
Jul 24, 18 05:45 PM
Learning how to customize WordPress with Themes & Plug Ins just got easier with our step-by-step tips. So now that you’ve got WordPress installed you can move ahead to the fun part.