Save Money Tips
Save Money Tips with Simple Living
Here are some save money tips that will help you plan for a money emergency.
Planning for a money emergency takes plenty of forethought. It is best to start to plan now rather than need to scramble to come up with the cash at the last minute.
Last minute emergencies can appear out of no-where when a family member or pet gets ill, an appliance or car breaks down or our hours get cut back at work.
For many cash flow problems we are caught unaware - and perhaps our best planning and most stringent budget hasn't protected us sufficiently. It's been hard to predict the extreme gas price increases of the last few years, yet alone job lay-offs, or rising cost for food.
Our best plan though is still to find small and simple ways to cut our cost of living and put some cash aside each month.
Reducing our wants and needs is one of the best save money tips for today - reduce, reuse, make it do or do without is an even more important slogan to live by.
A Few Timely Lessons in Simple Living
• Adapt some strategic thinking.
• Reprogram your mind now to become a saver.
• Simple living yields simply millions in savings.
• Remind yourself that you can do with less.
• Make a mindful decision to live light.
• Put your entire family on a budget.
• Discuss strategies about how to build your first budget.
A Few Useful Savings Strategies
1. Don’t pay a dime for anything that you can make or fix for yourself.
2. Prolong the life of whatever you own.
3. Use less of what you need.
4. Think creatively. The answer doesn’t have to be “buy a new one.”
5. Don’t toss anything if it can be reused or recycled somehow.
You could do these tried-and-true, pioneer values now.If you really want to save money, you can’t just look at ways to save now.
You have to look at your life, today. It's an attitude.
Best Pennywise Tips:
When you shop, look for items that can be reused. Rechargeable batteries are a perfect example. Even though the initial purchase may be more than the same package size of non-rechargeable batteries, overtime the savings will be substantial. And, it's just that many fewer batteries to throw out.
Another option would be to purchase a nice artificial Christmas tree. Many of the current artificial trees look amazingly real and with the right lights and ornaments, you can change the look from year to year.
2. Have Patience
Be patient when it comes to saving. This means that you need to accept that it will take time,and good planning,to save money.
Be patient and remember that just because you want something, do not rush to buy just to satisfy your urge. Instead, wait for sales in order to get the best price, which in turn will save you money.
3. Read Best Pennywise Tips often!
The rewards are worth it.
From Save Money Tips:return to Homepage