How to spend less of your money is a big challenge when prices seem to increase every day. Saving
money by spending less can sometimes be a hard job for many people.
You'll have one happy face when you stay within your means.
To help you save money at the store, here are some pointers for you:
1. Determine the things that are important to you. Identify the items that you need and the items that you want to have. (Needs and Wants are quite different) If you need to spend less or are trying to save some extra money, remember to only buy things that are needed.
2. Spend your money only on basic needs like food, transportation, shelter, and clothing. These basic needs are worth spending for because these are important for your health and security. They are the things that you cannot live without and should be allotted in your budget.
3. Make a list of the things that you want to buy and be sure that the items that you are buying are good enough to sustain your basic needs. Learn to be satisfied with the things that you have now, as long as they are still useful and accommodate your needs.
4. Avoid unwanted purchases by trying the item first before buying it and really taking the time to consider if it is what you want and need. Don't shop with friends who talk you into unwanted purchases. This is to make sure that the item is worthy enough to acquire. Are there instances where you buy something without even knowing its effectiveness or think about quality? Think about long term use, quality, and whether this item fits your budget. Will you regret it as soon as you get home – find your the dress doesn’t fit or the color or style don’t suit you – and end up with a useless item?
5. Budget your money in advance. Budgeting is just making a plan first, before spending your money. This is what puts the check on your spending before the money is gone and you remember the school fees that need to be paid or the cough medicine you no longer have money for.
A budget also helps you to plan needs ahead so you can save up for end of the season sales or Christmas presents. Then you can pay cash and not build up debt.
6. Compare prices, compare stores, compare product uses and benefits. Do not limit your options to just one store only. You may find the best item that can be useful and affordable to you by window-shopping first rather than buying by impulse. Many stores out there carry the same items and can offer lower prices.
7. You can save more money in your household by conserving electricity. Be sure to turn off appliances that are not in use. Compare your monthly electric bills regularly to check if you are maintaining your desired bill.
8. Spend less on your transportation by traveling wisely. Make an itinerary or plan even for local shopping or running errands. You’ll get everything done that you need to without wasting time or gas or needing to back track for a forgotten item.
Being organized will help you spend less and save more money and time.
Then you'll enjoy life more. There's that smile again!
If you are:
arranged this special deal that you can get for FREE TODAY!
CLICK THE BANNER BELOW FOR INSTANT ACCESS.
Welcome to Best Pennywise Tips!
Thanks for coming by. We are
currently undergoing a big transition with our website so, please bear with us
as we learn and grow.
Best Pennywise Newsletter (with more tips) and Your Best PennywiseTips! where you can share your tips to save time, money and help others to live frugally.
Jun 15, 18 04:53 PM
Fruit Rice Warm Up is a delicious blend of brown rice and fruit that makes a yummy warm breakfast, snack or, well, frankly, I'd eat it for dessert. It’s Gluten Free and Dairy Free, too.
Jun 07, 18 12:24 AM
Got a fish? Now you have 3 fish stuffing recipes! One made of bread crumbs with hot water for the liquid, the second of cracker crumbs with milk for the liquid, and the third of bread crumbs with stew…
Jun 06, 18 08:03 PM
Cream Sauce (also called White Sauce) with it's many uses, could be called a kitchen staple. Whether you call it cream sauce or white sauce, you'll find it has the ability to turn plain jane foods , i…